Posted to alt.home.repair
devnull devnull is offline

Default Solving water heater left hand thread thermocouple problem

On 10/14/2018 10:11 PM, wrote:
And for Whirlpool building in this odd ball feature to force you to get something that I couldn't even find on-line! NEVER WILL BUY WHIRLPOOL brand again!

My experience with Whirlpool products has been great and they are my
go-to company for appliance purchases but I do wonder WTF they were
thinking when they designed an oddball thermocouple fastener system.

Seriously, the design error is so ****ing stupid that I think some
engineer must have accidentally specified a left-hand thread and before
you know it the left-handed nut slipped into production.Â* Of course at
that point, what engineer wants to own that ****up.