Bob Minchin

Default What DIY suprise did Santa bring you then?

Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:37:58 UTC, Bob Minchin
wrote:

I put in Bogofilter (free) three days ago. It seesm to have got to about
95% so far...but learning well!

'scuse my ignorance but is Bogofilter available for mere mortals using
windoze. I'm not a computing expert but I hate spam.
Currently I use mailwasher but it does not seem to 'learn' about my
email tastes leaving far too much crap in the 'normal' classification

Well, I was sure I saw a Windows version floating around, but I can't
find it now! Have a search...it's working even better for me today!

(I don't use Windows at all, so can't help...but I'm sure someone else
will be able to)

Thanks Bob, I've googled for windows bogofilterwithout success.
Hopefully someone else my know the answer.

Regards

T'other Bob

--
To Reply directly to my mailbox, change myisp to ntlworld