Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default Cuisinart Coffee Maker -- Diagram or photo of internals?

On 10/13/18 5:52 PM, G. Paul Ziemba wrote:

One of
those thermal fuses is bad, but with no way of spot-welding a
replacement in place is there any practical way of fixing it?

Yes. The retail bubble-packaged replacement thermal fuses I have
seen (at, e.g., Fry's) come with small crimp rings.

Ah, Fry's. Unfortunately, the stores are all about three hours from
here, and shipping probably would be much more than the cost of the item.

I've bought a Bunn thermal fuse "set" (two connected in "Y"
configuration, but I need only one). Should be here Tuesday. I have some
crimp connectors and some push-in connectors. Both with insulation rated
to 105C, which should be OK.

Perce