Bob Eager

Default What DIY suprise did Santa bring you then?

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:37:58 UTC, Bob Minchin
wrote:

I put in Bogofilter (free) three days ago. It seesm to have got to about
95% so far...but learning well!

'scuse my ignorance but is Bogofilter available for mere mortals using
windoze. I'm not a computing expert but I hate spam.
Currently I use mailwasher but it does not seem to 'learn' about my
email tastes leaving far too much crap in the 'normal' classification

Well, I was sure I saw a Windows version floating around, but I can't
find it now! Have a search...it's working even better for me today!

(I don't use Windows at all, so can't help...but I'm sure someone else
will be able to)

--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70...