Chris Lewis

Default Duplex Switch Wiring Help

According to Toller :

You've just been lucky that you've only had long ones.

I don't know about lucky; 3 days during basketball playoffs is not lucky,
but you might be right.

We get a short duration ( 5 seconds) power bumps every month or two. A lot
more frequently than full scale long term outages.

[We did suffer from both the recent big blackout, plus the infamous
Ice Storm. Some people (including chunks of major cities) were without power
for 6 weeks. In both cases, we were without power for about 30 hours.]

So, if it goes to manual, I have to throw the breaker for a while to reset
it?

Yes.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est