Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Goodman Mfg

On 10/9/18 7:31 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 19:21:54 -0400, Wade Garrett
wrote:

On 10/8/18 7:11 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 12:07:51 -0400, Wade Garrett
wrote:

Yeah, every once in a while one of those good old girls on the line
would invite me out for a beer after work- or to come to her house for
dinner.

So sad when a working class person has to have an alternative
income just to buy food and pay the rent.
I suppose it's the same in any country that has slave labor.
[]'s

I know. Your momma

My momma's almost 100. You must be REALLY desperate. What
country are you in ? Let me guess, Amerika ?
I can call the UN and arrange for asylum due to the horrific
human rights violations you are subjected to. Having a clown as a
president must be unbearable torture. You'll never outlive the shame
and ridicule without therapy.
HTH
[]'s

Cute, how you amuse yourself to pass the time while standing in line for
three hours at the empty-shelf State Grocery Store for your half-loaf
weekly bread ration and the two moldy black market turnips you scored ;-)