TURTLE

Default Hollow ice cubes from a Ice maker

"Joe Morris" wrote in message
Every couple of years this happens to my ice cubes. After trial and

error,
I finally discovered the cause was the supply line stopping up in the
fitting where the copper tubing supply line joins a galvanized pipe. The
solution is to take off the supply line and flush it out good. I would
imagine that any impediment in the supply line, filter, or valve would

cause
the cubes to be small or hollow. The ice tray is just not getting its

full
complement of water during the fill-up.

Regards,

Joe Morris

Please remove ZAP to email me.

this is Turtle.

i just had a brain fart when reading jeff.

TURTLE

---