Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
abelard abelard is offline

Default Synthetic pepper spray for prison officers in England and Wales

On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 14:22:36 +0100, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 9 Oct 2018, abelard wrote
(in ):

On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 13:59:50 +0100, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 9 Oct 2018, abelard wrote
(in ):

On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 11:33:44 +0100, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 9 Oct 2018, p00pKitty wrote
(in article ):

On 10/09/2018 05:55 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
"The chemical incapacitant known as PAVA has been trialled in four jails
and will be carried by officers in all publicly-run prisons for men from
2019.

The decision to introduce the spray at a cost of £2m follows what the
Ministry of Justice says was a "successful" six-month trial at Hull,
Preston, Risley and Wealstun prisons. "

2 million quid. WTF, it isn't even organic.

Another triumph for the spendthrift tories [as recommended by abelard].

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45791055

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
PAVA is a temporary solution. Properly applied, lead lasts much longer.

Once upon a time 'p0-0h the cat' was a regular but unique poster.

Now, as usual with the brain dead under 45s, we have **** the cat,
poopkitty
and other highly unoriginal nyms based around crap and felines.

Is this how the future is panning out? One person thinks of a name and the
dumb millions just copy?

the ******* is breeding...soon there'll be thousands of them
begging around the kitchen door

Let your chien out.

(On that subject I did wonder the other day if the British would call a dog
from the Alsace region an Alsace chien? Merge the two words together in a
lazy English fashion and you have Alsatian - but I suspect not).

chien berger allemande

Yes maybe, but that is only the official version.

you *******? fetch?

--
www.abelard.org