Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Woman breaks into home

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 13:31:03 -0500, "ChairMan" no
wrote:

Oren wrote:
"Kentucky's Lincoln County deputy jailer Erica Sampson reportedly
found a stranger had broken into her home and thoroughly cleaned her
house before helping herself to a shower and a nap in her bed."

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5846009623001/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

Do you thank her or have her arrested? I'm torn : ) How good a job did she
do?

Can't say for sure.

As a side note Bill and Hill are coming to visit ya in November, be sure to
give them a warm welcome : )

You just had to go there.

I bet they will stay at Trump Tower on the Strip. We have a Hooters
for Bill and he can smoke some quality weed. Maybe even inhale.