Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Repair of a universal joint yoke - possible?

AJH wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2018 22:25:34 +0100, Chris Green wrote:

Tim+ wrote:
Chris Green wrote:
newshound wrote:
On 07/10/2018 15:42, Chris Green wrote:
One of the UJT yokes on our Kubota tractor has failed, one of the
'arms' is broken so no longer retains the needle roller bearing.

Having seen the photo it may be possible to modify a PTO yoke to replace
it if the Kubota part is not available.

This site:

http://www.amacoo.com/transmission-p...6-walterscheid

Shows some yokes with dimensions.

I've bought from them before, very reasonable prices for UJT needle
bearings compared with just about everywhere else. However they don't
seem to have anything small enough in the way of yokes. I'll bear in
mind adapting something they have though.

--
Chris Green
ยท