Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Repair of a universal joint yoke - possible?

On Sunday, 7 October 2018 15:48:04 UTC+1, Chris Green wrote:
One of the UJT yokes on our Kubota tractor has failed, one of the
'arms' is broken so no longer retains the needle roller bearing.

Is there any sane way of repairing this as replacements seem nearly
impossible to find. It's a bit of a strange design as the yoke goes
direct onto a flanged shaft (i.e. it has an internal spline) so
finding a non-Kubota replacement is unlikely. However if anyone can
recommend suppliers of (small) UJTs with splined connections I'd be
interested.

whatever you do don't give us enough information