Toller

Default Duplex Switch Wiring Help

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
According to Toller :

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message

Ah, but you _do_ have manual mode. Whenever you have a power glitch.

What you'll miss is being able to conveniently turn it back to

automatic.

Actually we have had two power outages since I installed it. Didn't

have to
do anything either time, it just resumed working normally; which is good
since I didn't save the instructions.

Glitch != outage.

The motion sensors I've seen/used treat a "off-on" event of under a few
seconds as a "got to manual mode, leave the lights on permanently". so,
if you have a short power hit, it'll end up in manual.

Long power offs (10 or 30 seconds depending on the unit) resets it to

automatic.

You've just been lucky that you've only had long ones.

I don't know about lucky; 3 days during basketball playoffs is not lucky,
but you might be right.
So, if it goes to manual, I have to throw the breaker for a while to reset
it?