NickW

Default using a shower unit to heat a swimming pool

(N. Thornton) wrote in message . com...
Wanderer wrote in message . ..
On 23 Jul 2003 06:46:09 -0700, NickW wrote:

Or go solar and heat it for nothing.

That presupposes you have room for the panels. In my case I don't.

Hi

It is in fact possible to heat solar without panels. Nearly vertical
reflective sheets can be used to direct sun straight into the pool.
Its cheap and simple, and when you use the pool you can draw the
reflective curtains back so you dont get over-sunned.

There is usually room for these, tho certainly not always.

Regards, NT

Then there is Nick Pine's slightly eccentric black foamboard raft
idea... see alt.solar.thermal