Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default smart meter portability

Andy Burns wrote :
Why do you feel the need? I have let mine become dumb and they can stay that
way now, at the time I got them fitted I was usually out when the meter
reader called, now I'm not, the IHD still works so that saves me from
disturbing the spiders to take readings ...

I have so far had the same model meters and IHD each time. The IHD
doesn't provide meter readings and most of its functionality fails, as
I swap suppliers. So each swap involves me in disturbing the spiders
for a while :')