Chris Lewis

Default Duplex Switch Wiring Help

According to Toller :

"Don't switch the switch" is actually the _right_ solution here, because

you
need to be able to switch the motion detector off in order to reset it
when it goes into "manual mode".

Naw, I had two lights in my garage on a switch. I changed last year to a
motion sensor and wired itone always on, and it works fine. I am pretty
sure it was an Eagle. There is, as I recall, a manual mode that you got by
flipping the switch on and off quickly,or something like that, but I don't
miss having it.

Ah, but you _do_ have manual mode. Whenever you have a power glitch.

What you'll miss is being able to conveniently turn it back to automatic.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est