Toller

Default Duplex Switch Wiring Help

"Don't switch the switch" is actually the _right_ solution here, because

you
need to be able to switch the motion detector off in order to reset it
when it goes into "manual mode".

Naw, I had two lights in my garage on a switch. I changed last year to a
motion sensor and wired itone always on, and it works fine. I am pretty
sure it was an Eagle. There is, as I recall, a manual mode that you got by
flipping the switch on and off quickly,or something like that, but I don't
miss having it.

As far as the OP is concerned, you can wirenut the hot to one of the
travelers at the first switch, and do the same at the second switch. Then
just wire nut the other traveler that is now orphaned. Leave the switchs
there if you like because they will not be connected to anything.

Now; what your wires represent, I can't imagine. You should have tagged
them before you took them off the switch. Now you have to play with them to
figure out what they do.