Posted to alt.home.repair
Piso Mojado[_2_] Piso Mojado[_2_] is offline

Default Do bags, open containers of mortar/concrete/plaster go bad?

On 10/2/18 6:14 PM, Scott Franco wrote:
replying to gfretwell, Scott Franco wrote:
Thanks for the thread here. I am on about my third bag of "gone bad" cement
here in California, all types, sackcrete, motar, stucco. All ready mix, all
worked fine when new. Its not expensive, like $2 a bag, but it bothers
me to
have to throw most of a bag away, it can't be great for the environment.

Gotta love you California libbies- "the environment" will be just fine,
not to worry...