Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_91_] Bill[_91_] is offline

Default Teaching Moment

Puckdropper wrote:

That's why I create a breaker "map" for any family/friend's house I'll
be working in more than once (most will ask more than once and I'm
willing to work for food ;-) Takes MUCH longer the first time, but
most of the outlets and switches will have the number of the
associated breaker written on them with an extra fine point Sharpy.

I requested that labeling the breakers be a condition of purchase
when I put a down payment on my house. It intimidated me that it
had no labels at all! I may not have ever learned that I had a
sump pump! : )