Fishter

Default Bathroom Flooring

Hi,

I am faced with a problem with my bathroom floor. Here's the basic story:

Half of the floor is original floorboards and the other half is chipboard
sheets. I think the chipboard was laid sometime in the last 4 years when
the bathroom was extended. However, the chipboard sheets do not lie flat
next to each other. They seem to be curling up at the edges. I've tried
screwing them down, but this doesn't cure the problem.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a solution? I'm not terribly keen on
replacing the chipboard as they have a bath, sink and toilet sitting on top
of them, but if that is the only option....

--
Fishter
unhook to email me | http://www.fishter.org.uk/