Speedy Jim

Default Delta Monitor Shower Faucet

Travis wrote:

I recently purchased a new home and ready to move in, I was testing
faucets last night and opened the hot water on the bathroom sink, it
got Very hot so I know the water heater is working, so in the same
batroom, I turned on the shower all the way over to hot, it got warm
but not hot like it should when turned on all the way, I do know the
faucet is made by delta and it says monitor on it, and I have read
several things in regards to mixing valves. Does this particular
shower faucet have one of those and/or what is the procedure for
adjusting that to allow the faucet to get hotter? As it is a person
couldn't take a decent shower.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

TJ

Go right to their excellent site: