Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Rotary hammer problem - tools no longer lock

On Monday, 23 April 2018 20:50:45 UTC+1, Johnny B Good wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 12:54:01 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:
tabbypurr wrote:

I suppose that would get us "free archiving" by someone other than HoH
and Google ...

I managed to subscribe to that NG and request the latest 300 postings. I
got about 150 that went back to 2003, all mostly rather weird spam 800
line postings. The latest one was 2017, not exactly a 'busy' NG for the
past 5 years (one or two postings a year). It was rather more busy prior
to that, meaning 3 to 12 posts a year! :-)

Curiosity satisfied, I unsubscribed, I've got enough moribund groups in
my subscribed list with css, nsr, ucol and uch as it is to bother with an
even more moribund one thank you very much. :-)

It used to have some on-topic activity. And some have done it or come close, eg david hahn.

NT