Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where can I find replacement pipes like these?

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 01:13:53 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 9/27/2018 6:55 PM, wrote:

Looks like soft copper TUBING, not pipe. ...

The lower _may_ be, but I'd be virtually certain the upper runs are pipe.

The kink in the lower L _may_ indicate tubing, but I think it was/is
just pipe somebody bent rather than run a small offset.

Either way, it's common as can be albeit there are cheaper alternatives
but again, it's likely the pipe itself doesn't actually need to be
replaced other than perhaps a short section near the bath set it the
corrosion there is bad enough.

You would never get away with trying to make those bends in hard
copper pipe. It has to be tubing. I agree time has moved on and copper
pipe may not be the best product these days. If you have the tool to
make the terminations, Pex is the way to go. CPVC may be the best DIY
product