Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
Spit the Cat Spit the Cat is offline

Default Hey Chaps!, let's "chuck Chequers" and negotiate a "Super Canada" and make me top prefect!

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 09:56:51 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45673214

Huzzah!

"The Lib Dems condemned what they said was a "half-baked, sloppy rant"
while Virgin boss Sir Richard Branson said he believed Brexit would be a
disaster for Britain.

"I do personally think that entrepreneurs and business people know what
this country needs more than Boris Johnson knows," he told Sky News. "

Prepare to use ten pound notes as toilet paper.

Pooh, chuck Chequers sounds like chuck Cheggers which is non negotiable.

He will always live in our hearts.

--
Spit the cat
Duddit's only lives if you feed him through a straw