ZsaZsa

Default Dog Crap on Front Yard

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
Phisherman wrote in
:

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 08:44:34 GMT, "Daniel L. Belton"
wrote:

Yea... and have the Feds arrest you because you put it in a US Govt.
mailbox that is to be used ONLY for US Mail.

But you could box up the deposit, attach the correct postage, and mail
it! Never get near someone's mailbox (I was a 2000 US Census
worker).

They'd STILL get you for sending toxic waste or something similar.
I suspect there are certain things/substances that cannot legally be sent
through the US mail.

I once put a sign up in my front yard where my neighbors dog was crapping
and ripping up my seedlings. It said "This is a garden, not a doggie poop
dumping ground" or something like that. Never named names but the neighbor
got really ****ed and wouldn't talk to me. So I went by and asked her what
the problem was, and she mentioned the sign. I told her I had no idea it
was her dog and never would have expected it. She was totally embarrassed,
and not only did the doggy poop disappear from my front lawn but from all
the neighbor's lawns too.