Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default Ariston Combi-boiler technical question

On Wednesday, 26 September 2018 12:48:31 UTC+1, wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 September 2018 11:59:31 UTC+1, wrote:
Have Ariston combi gas boiler when I set my temperature for heating rads say at 50 when I come back 30 minits later the temperature has increased to 80
Have tried every thing boiler just fitted 3 weeks ago and have had to shut of as I cant control the temperature on it and waiting for an engineer but wont be for a while

do you mean it displays 80 or the water goes to 80 but the display says 50?

NT

But I guess they sorted the problem two years ago!

Jonathan