Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Great UKIP speech from Gerrand Batten

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
Sometimes I wonder if we should just sit back an let it happen. The
younger generation need a 70s re-run to educate them about what a hard
left government does...

But Harold Wilson and Jim Callaghan were not 'hard left' (not sure
about Healey though).

Quite. We've never had a hard left government in the UK.

The loony left in the form of Peter Shaw and Sir Anthony Wedgwood-
Benn were on the back benches or running the trades unions.

Trades unions are run by the members, not the president or whatever you
see as a spokesman.

This time they could be really in power.

Have you got figures to support that? All the polls show things to be very
close.

--
*I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.