Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
Joe Joe is offline

Default Labour will not rule out including the option of staying in theEU

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 10:28:27 +0100
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote:

I admit that I haven't been paying close attention. I thought labour
had no chance of winning. Now, I'm not so sure. Gawd help us either
way.

The people who nominated Corbyn for leadership thought he had no chance
of winning, either. They just saw it as an opportunity for some safe
virtue-signalling to the left of the party, who had been a bit
hard-done-by for the last twenty years. Wrong.

--
Joe