Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 20:59:17 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

Barrett would have been my first choice. However, she's already been
pre-chewed:

"The dogma lives loudly within you, and that is a concern".

Dianne Feinstein

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...icial-nominee/

It's a good thing I never had one of those interviews. My reply would
have been something up the line of 'Not as loud as your dogma, Jew bitch.'

Feinstein is too busy attacking Kavanaugh's integrity to have started on
his religion. That comes next.

I was wrong, you are NOT like a gossiping washerwoman, lowbrowman: you are
WORSE than any gossiping washerwomen! BG