Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default OT Great UKIP speech from Gerrand Batten

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 19:13:30 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I think all that proves is you do not understasnd UKIP voters.
UKIP vote evaporated because after all ukip voters assumed the brexit
vote would be honoured

PRECISELY. In fact when I heard the new bloke's speech, I was inspired
enough to not only join UKIP, but to bung 'em a couple of grand on top.
There is a MASSIVE divide between the modern Conservative Party and the
true Conservatives of yesteryear.

Indeed, "true conservatives" were caring.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England