Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Adding an extra 13A socket ...

In article ,
wrote:
On Monday, 24 September 2018 21:39:31 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
On 24/09/2018 21:23, tabbypurr wrote:
On Monday, 24 September 2018 18:53:44 UTC+1, ARW wrote:

And you are talking ********.

any claim in particlar that's '********'?

Saying that earth sleeving and grommets can be omitted.

It's a simple fact that they can. DIYers do so every day. Though
fwiw I didn't say 'earth sleeving and grommets can be omitted'. Nor
did I say anywhere to do so.

You are making yourself look like a ****.

I can only make sense of that by concluding that you are failing to
distinguish what I said from what you imagined.

No matter how you wriggle, you said:-

*********************

Subject: Adding an extra 13A socket ...
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 21:25
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y

Earth sleeving, grommet & tail to box offer no significant safety IRL. It
would not upset me to see diyers omitting them. I expect many do.

Which if you're not upset by it means you approve of it even in a passive
way. And by extension, would mean it's what you do.

But if you're concerned about others taking what you say wrongly - as you
obviously are - make it plain what you mean.

--
*I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.