Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Smith Winston Smith is offline

Default Relamping the shop

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 18:17:44 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

I post in context when I feel like it,

I'm confident you'll keep doing what you "feel like," no matter how
dumb it is.

at least when I'm dealing
with non-trolls.

You're a dopey top-poster. You're pigheaded to keep doing it.

I'm not into production, I am into design.

Not much design there. In fact, marrying two existing things is
generally the opposite of design. Chocolate and peanut butter
combinations excepted, of course.

This tough guy on the Internet continues to beat its chest but fails
to answer my challenge. If it thinks it can do better than my
electric bike design, let's see it...

Dopey challenge. I stopped being interested in bicycles about 50 years
ago. I found that pretty much any other vehicle expanded my range
quite a bit. Especially aircraft, which tend to have more design and
fabrication requirements in a single sub-system than you've done in
your entire life.

https://www.flickr.com/photos_user.g...27532210%40N04

No idea what "Gillian Anderson" is about,

My mistake, it's the somewhat similar looking Lauren Holly, and a
crotch shot of Maria Sharapova. Are there drill batteries hiding
between her legs? The cat doesn't look impressed at all, time for you
to drill-motorize a cardboard box I guess. The point remains, you can
use your time to yap or to progress. You've made your choice and I'm
happy you're here for me to poop on.

maybe just another
"fabrication"...

Nobody's surprised that you're proving my point by posting more
lameness. Why do you keep adding "free spam" to the group list? Was
that something you learned to do in 'puter school?