Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Remington Power [powder]Drive

On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 18:28:53 -0700, MOP CAP wrote:

Everyone has told me how to dispose of them, but no one has told me IF
I need to do so.

You said it yourself. Their performance was compromised, indicating
that you thought you should get rid of them.

Microwave?

--
America rose from abnormal origins. The nation didn't grow organ-
ically or gradually from indigenous tribes--like, say, the French