Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob[_57_] Bob[_57_] is offline

Default Computer keyboard and mouse question

On 9/18/2018 1:09 AM, Ed60062 wrote:
On Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 5:04:01 PM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
Hi, I'm sorry if this is the wrong group but hoping someone can help. I
ordered a desktop computer with Win10 that came with mouse and keyboard. The
computer plug ins on the back of computer for these are round pin type, but
the mouse and keyboard that came with it have the slotted flat plug ends. I
have a man coming from Best Buy on Tuesday and wonder what type if any
adapters there are for this. Thanks to anyone who can help, I am not
computer savvy at all.

--
Cheri

Cheryl got the information she needed...but this thread will probably go on for several years.

Sure, soon trayduh_fo will blame Trump for poor keyboard and mouse design.