Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Computer keyboard and mouse question

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 9:10:33 AM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

I'm assuming it's an optical mouse. (light in the bottom instead of a
ball) I never went to wireless but optical sure are nice. No more taking
the ball out and scraping crud off the rollers.

I went to the optical mouse years ago. No more cleaning the ball and
things in side of lint and such.

Now the wireless mice have a very long battery life, unlike one I had
many years ago that seemed to eat batteries. I went that way a year or
so ago on all my computers and glad I did. Still using the wired
keyboards on all but one of the computers in the house.

People looked at me funny when I told them I had to clean my mouse's balls. I had more than one computer. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ballsy Monster