Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Computer keyboard and mouse question

On 09/17/2018 12:21 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 09/16/2018 11:40 PM, rbowman wrote:

[snip]

I'm assuming it's an optical mouse. (light in the bottom instead of a
ball) I never went to wireless but optical sure are nice. No more
taking the ball out and scraping crud off the rollers.

I didn't like cleaning them either. Alcohol and cotton swabs might work
for an obsessive cleaner, but if it actually NEEDS cleaning they're
completely inadequate.

I didn't know you could buy a ball mouse now.

Probably not but I have sort of a computer museum...