Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Computer keyboard and mouse question

[snip]

My current Dell Precision 3620 has 3 USB sockets on the front and 5
on the rear. It also has the PS/2 sockets but I have nothing to plug
into them.

My best PC has 3 on the front and 8 on the rear (2 are USB3) plus MB
headers for 3 more (2 are USB3).

I have a few PS/2 mice and keyboards, but I normally prefer to use USB
ones (or the combination ones on USB) except once when I couldn't get
USB working on a certain PC (it's fixed now).

--
99 days until the winter celebration (Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:00:00 AM for 1
day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Windows Closed. You can't look outside now."