Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq is offline

Default Them new-fangled flourescent lights

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 16:11:54 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
wrote:

Gentlemen,

Back in the 1960s, when tubes were coming into service more and more, it
was a widely held belief that they were more expensive to run than

Yes of course they are more expensive. The light output is of a
frequency that resonates with the thought patterns of muslim child
molesters boosting their desires and leading to increased rumpy pumpy
with our fine British schoolgirls.

The wavelength of the light could with the oscillatory nature means
that peoples eyesight can be damaged and our poor British heroic
houswives will not see rapidly moving kitchen equipment due to the
"strobe" effect. This will lead to increased work for the NHS and if
foreigners are subjected to the same risks, they will have an unfair
advantage over white people as their fingers are darker and easily
found amongst the ingredients for dinner.

If I were you, I would vote to get them all scrapped in favour of
going back to incandescent lighting.

Importing whale oil and candle wax will be a tremendous boost for
Britains economy, we could have trade deals with Japan in almost no
time and the need for lamplighters would give employment to UK
citizens once they have spent a year or so being trained.

By putting Whale oil lamps in operating theaters, the NHS would save
£1,256.43P a week.

AB