Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default 1st year apprentice

On 15/09/2018 22:33, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 19:30:53 +0100, ARW wrote:

All I did was give a thick **** an extension reel, a 13A plug and a
simple task.

Simple to *us* maybe, but to a callow youth barely able to wank
successfully?
Today's kids know **** all. But I'm guessing our own 'elders' thought the
same about *us* back in the day, if you cast your mind back far enough.
:-)

But the plug he fitted was correctly wired. Just for some unknown reason
not to the extension lead he was given.

If I cast my mind back I remember getting home from school and having to
sort out the two way wiring in my parent's kitchen that the builder had
messed up.

True nowadays they know **** all and what makes it worse is their lack
of any attempt to try to work out a solution and simply give up.

Take the top left picture of this

https://www.goffsuk.com/history

Do you think you could measure the height of that ceiling with a 5m tape
measure and how long do you think it would take you? mm perfect
measurement is not required.

--
Adam