Posted to uk.d-i-y
FMurtz FMurtz is offline

Default 1st year apprentice

F wrote:
On 15/09/2018 11:20, ARW wrote:
On 15/09/2018 11:05, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 09:06:58 +0100, ARW wrote:

3. Have some sort of brain seizure and fit the plug top to a roll of
1.5mm white 3 core flex that he found in the van AND fit the plug
top so
that his wiring could not be inspected.

Answers on a post card to PO BOX W4NK3R.

Somehow I just *know* it's going to be No.3, however inexplicably
improbable that might be. :-)

For what it is worth he actually wired the plug up correctly (I took the
top off and checked).

It's a pity that he had not fitted it to the extension lead that he was
given.

Better than the extension lead I once saw which had a plug at each end!
The idiot had put a socket on the table lamp flex...

-

They are good for gen sets to house in a blackout