Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default How to get the key out of a Worcester Bosch Combi?

On 15/09/2018 17:44, Will wrote:
replying to Paul, Will wrote: I had same issue but it did just take
persistence, I pulled hard and wobbled continuously and it slowly
came out. I do think it doesnt feel right to be pulling so hard on
plastic but it came out in the end.

Are you talking about your dildo?

This might assist you with posting to a newsgroup, albeit through a website:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855

- If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you
summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just
enough text of the original to give a context.