Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default 1st year apprentice

On 15/09/2018 15:54, F wrote:
On 15/09/2018 14:11, Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Tim Streater wrote:
3. Have some sort of brain seizure and fit the plug top to a roll of
1.5mm white 3 core flex that he found in the van AND fit the plug
top so
that his wiring could not be inspected.

Does the 1.5mm refer to the overall diameter of the flex, the diameter
of each core including insulation, or the diameter of each core
excluding insulation.

You contribute to this group and think mains flex with an overall
diameter
of 1.5mm exists? The sort of thing an electrician would carry in his
van?
And really don't understand what 1.5mm refers to with cable?

No wonder you are a Tory. Just the sort of thing I'd expect from Boris.

The sort of response I would expect from a know it all, labour
supporting remainer to a simple question.

That and/or he's having a bad day.

I'm surprised he didn't pick me up on my 'deliberate' :-( mistake!