Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Uncle Monster

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I don't know when I'll get out of the hospital because the doctors are getting
my body chemistry straightened out. They tell me I'm low on salt so I'm
being pumped full of saline. I've eschewed salting my food at meals for
many years believing there was already enough salt in the food but now I'm
starting to add salt. I'm going to use the salt provided with my meals that
comes in the little paper packets. When I was working, I was drinking sports
drinks like Gatorade so I was getting salt. I don't recall the last time I drank a
quart of sports drink. BUUUUURP! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster

Wait until the the docs put you on diuretics to make you pass the salt and
your potassium and manganese levels drop or ...

--
Tekkie