Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OSHA requirment

On 9/12/2018 5:55 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Many years back when we were "perfecting" my son's World Championship Soap
Box Derby car, I used to make the 180 mile round trip to my buddy's shop 2-3
a week for about 4 months. Mostly after work/school. I never minded the
drives (well, almost never) and my son enjoyed the time too. Lots of
homework got done in the back of our van. Lots of talking got done too.

You talked?

Many cars now come with screens in the back so passengers can watch a
movie on DVD, etc. Don't kids look at screens enough today? Look out
the window and see the world go by and talk to your parents. Now you
can drive coast to coast and see nothing but movies. You won't in my car.