Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Uncle Monster

On 9/12/2018 9:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 7:33:44 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 9/9/2018 8:07 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 11:19:22 AM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 8 Sep 2018 10:48:29 -0400, Meanie wrote:

Many may not care but I haven't seen UM in the last several days which
is unlike him. Considering his condition, I hope he's OK. If anyone
knows, please share.

I don't know of any news or have direct contact with him. I too have
noticed his absence of late. Maybe he got a hall pass from the
elderly confinement center, no?was
.
I'm OK sort of. I'm in the hospital. I was having a lot of trouble breathing and was very weak and having trouble moving around. I've been here for about 5 ncledays.I've been on IV antibiotics since I got here but the doctors are getting me fixed up. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bedridden Monster

We all look forward to your full return. That probably includes others
mentioned that would die on the vine if not for your attention.

I believe they would shrivel up and expire if not for the mental stimulation they receive from arguing with me. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Stimulating Monster

Been following your salty comments.

I'm a little light in the salt too apparently because of blood pressure
med. Been like that for a couple of years and doctors are not
concerned. I'm still told to not use a lot of salt.

A son's father in law had a serious problem that nearly did him in. He
survived but now takes salt tablets.

You sound fine so keep up the good work.