Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Uncle Monster

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 8:47:36 AM UTC-5, wrote:
.
I'm OK sort of. I'm in the hospital. I was having a lot of trouble breathing and was very weak and having trouble moving around. I've been here for about 5 ncledays.I've been on IV antibiotics since I got here but the doctors are getting me fixed up. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bedridden Monster

Glad you're doing OK Monster.
--
Maggie

get well soon UM.

I don't always agree with your political posts, but I do agree with most of your home repair suggestions.

mark

Thanks, Mark. The problem with talking politics is that people take themselves too seriously and are convinced that what they believe and say actually matters. I have no such delusions. It's recreation and a great source of amusement for me. Some of those I argue with remind me of a little brother, "MOM!!! He's touching me!!!" ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Silly Monster