Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Uncle Monster

On 09/10/2018 03:59 AM, devnull wrote:
On 09/10/2018 01:33 AM, Bod wrote:
On 10/09/2018 05:56, T wrote:
On 09/09/2018 07:31 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 09/09/2018 06:07 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I'm OK sort of. I'm in the hospital. I was having a lot of trouble
breathing and was very weak and having trouble moving around. I've
been here for about 5 ncledays.I've been on IV antibiotics since I
got here but theĀ* doctors are getting me fixed up. ^_^

Get well. We need somebody to troll trader_4 and bod.

I listened to an analysis of how Cold War propaganda was made. The
Libs and these two are following the Soviet template to the tee.
I can't wait for Uncle Take-No-S*** Monster gets back on his game
and give them hell!

It's Trump who is cosying up to the Putin and Duterte dictators.

Get your facts right.

It is President Trump's job to negotiate with foreign dictators. He even
negotiates with your fascist libtard buddies at iApple.

Why is it that Trump has worse sanction on Russia? And
why did he take all those bribes to sell off our Uranium
and put our State Department up for sale? Ooooopps. That
was the ass holes who actually did collude with Russia.

Trump even had to negotiate with that snotty politically
correct excuse for a PM in the UK.