Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy[_35_] Andy[_35_] is offline

Default Brinkmann gas grill parts

On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 4:16:22 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/10/2018 4:54 PM, Andy wrote:
On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 2:40:15 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/10/2018 2:38 PM, Andy wrote:
I know that Brinkmann went belly up.

I would like to find some ALL metal knobs if possible.
The factory knows were cheap plastic that did not last 6 months.

There is no model number on the grill and I have no manual.

Any ideas?

Andy

Weber

The knobs my be common to fit a valve made by a third party. See if the
fit another brand out there.

Thanks.

Every site I checked require a model number.

Andy

Try customer service at this place to see how how can get the number.
Or send them a knob to match

https://www.brinkmannpartsworld.com/customer-service

I checked their site.

Both the original knob and the universal knobs are plastic.

Here is my "fix" using washers. :-)

It's not pretty, but it works.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0aizmg21ci...64301.jpg?dl=0

Andy