Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Libtards at Apple suppressing free speech

On 9/9/2018 7:25 AM, John Doe wrote:
On 9/8/2018 9:06 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/8/2018 8:45 PM, Steve Jobs wrote:
On 9/8/2018 10:47 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 10:31:29 AM UTC-4, Roy wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 8:22:45 AM UTC-6, Free Speech wrote:
Apple yanks Alex Joness Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08

Infowars is not "free speech"...it is BULL**** speech with totally
corrupt and
poisonous information designed to mislead and fool people into
thinking that it is TRUTH.
====
It is free speech.Â* It's also Apples right to boot content that it
feels
is inappropriate.Â* Jones is despicable, claiming that Sandy Hook never
happened, that the parents who lost children are lying,

Oh, so they are removing apps used to spread lies. I get it now.

So will the CNN app and others be removed as well?

Bypassing the courts and having corporations controlling content
looks like a very slippery slope to me.Â* I wonder who is next.

Courts have nothing to do with it.Â* Read the first amendment and see
what is protected.Â* You can still get a soapbox and stand on the
street corner.

Do you control the content in your house?Â* Apple can do the same.

.
Just curious.Â* If Apple buys up every usenet service on the net and
suppresses your viewpoint, you're OK with that?

No different that if I write a Letter to the Editor and they choose not
to print it. If they own the Usenet service then can do what they want.
Just as I suppress others views with my kill file.

Read the First Amendment.