Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Uncle Monster

On 09/08/2018 09:30 AM, Frank wrote:
On 9/8/2018 12:19 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 8 Sep 2018 10:48:29 -0400, Meanie wrote:

Many may not care but I haven't seen UM in the last several days which
is unlike him. Considering his condition, I hope he's OK. If anyone
knows, please share.

I don't know of any news or have direct contact with him.Â* I too have
noticed his absence of late.Â* Maybe he got a hall pass from the
elderly confinement center, no?

Now that absence is mentioned it has been several days.Â* There were
several posts he would have responded to.Â* Hope he is OK.

I just eMailed him. I will let everyone know if he writes me back.