Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Libtards at Apple suppressing free speech

On 9/8/2018 11:09 AM, Kaleb wrote:
On 9/8/2018 10:47 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 10:31:29 AM UTC-4, Roy wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 8:22:45 AM UTC-6, Free Speech wrote:
Apple yanks Alex Joness Infowars app from App Store

Move comes shortly after Twitter banned Jones, Infowars from platform

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ap...ore-2018-09-08

Infowars is not "free speech"...it is BULL**** speech with totally
corrupt and
poisonous information designed to mislead and fool people into
thinking that it is TRUTH.
====

It is free speech.Â* It's also Apples right to boot content that it feels
is inappropriate.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it.

Well, thank God we have corporations censoring for us.

They are not censoring. They are not doing anything in violation of the
First Amendment. They are choosing to keep his BS from polluting. Just
as if you don't like what is on TV you can change the channel or turn it
off, as a non government corporation they can do the same.